Christians Against Poverty in Fenland offers tips to say 'I love you' this Valentines Day for free
IN the run-up to Valentine s Day a debt counselling service in Fenland has issued top tips to help local residents say I love you for free. Christians Against Poverty, which operates a centre in Fenland in partnership with the Centenary Baptist Church,
IN the run-up to Valentine's Day a debt counselling service in Fenland has issued top tips to help local residents say 'I love you' for free.
Christians Against Poverty, which operates a centre in Fenland in partnership with the Centenary Baptist Church, says it is possible for people to express their love without spending any money.
Sue Bradshaw, centre manager in Fenland, said: "Whilst we all love receiving gifts and cards on Valentine's Day, this year things are going to be financially tough for many."
"The serious reality is that many in Fenland are trapped in unmanageable debt. If anyone is in financial difficulty, please don't bury your head in the sand. Seek help as soon as possible. CAP'S service is totally free and open to all, regardless of whether you're a Christian or not."
You may also want to watch:
• For more information on CAP call 0800 328 0006 or visit www.capuk.org.
Some top tips from Christians Against Poverty for Valentine's Day
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
• Write a poem to your loved one
• Serenade them with a love song
• Do the chores to show you care
• Make your own card
• Write a love message in the sand
• Do a 'memory storm' and recount best memories