Children enjoy Halloween fun day at Oasis Centre in Wisbech
BLINDFOLDED children drew obscure monsters as part of Halloween family learning day at a community centre in Wisbech.
The Oasis Centre, on St Michaels Avenue, held the fun day which attracted nearly 40 families to decorate cookies and cakes and paint Halloween models and signs. Children also made windsocks with streamers.
Christine Stevens, manager of the Oasis, said: “Overall we had more than 120 people turn up to enjoy the fun activities. I never knew how fun making windsocks was.
“PCSO Stephen Staniforth judged the fancy dress competition and I’m glad I didn’t have to judge it as all the children put so much effort in and looked great.
“Everybody really enjoyed the event and they are looking forward to next year.”
You may also want to watch:
Staff from Taste Buddies, run by the NHS, came to teach the older children to learn how to cook balanced and healthy meals, whilst the NHS also gave health checks to visitors.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom