Charity table top sale to raise money for animals in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Pet owners and bargain hunters are invited to put their best paw forward to raise money at a table top sale in Wisbech.
The charity All Dogs Matter, which has a branch at Nordelph, has joined forces with Wisbech Cat Welfare to fill St Peter's Church Hall with stalls this Saturday (October 5).
Shoppers can snap up early Christmas gifts or browse the bric-a-brac and collectibles.
Also on sale will be plants, garden tools, jewellery, clothing and jumble sale items.
All proceeds will help stray and unwanted dogs and cats in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 10am to 1pm and entry is free.
Organiser Dawn Sammons is pictured with All Dogs Matter representative Michelle Hurley and Digger the puppy who was rescued and rehomed after a road traffic accident.
- 1 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 4 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 5 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
Earlier this year Dawn was at the helm of a charity auction in Emneth that saw paintings, tools and trinkets go under the hammer from as little as £1.