Charity table top sale to raise money for animals in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Pet owners and bargain hunters are invited to put their best paw forward to raise money at a table top sale in Wisbech.
The charity All Dogs Matter, which has a branch at Nordelph, has joined forces with Wisbech Cat Welfare to fill St Peter's Church Hall with stalls this Saturday (October 5).
Shoppers can snap up early Christmas gifts or browse the bric-a-brac and collectibles.
Also on sale will be plants, garden tools, jewellery, clothing and jumble sale items.
All proceeds will help stray and unwanted dogs and cats in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 10am to 1pm and entry is free.
Organiser Dawn Sammons is pictured with All Dogs Matter representative Michelle Hurley and Digger the puppy who was rescued and rehomed after a road traffic accident.
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 5 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 6 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 7 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 8 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 9 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 10 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
Earlier this year Dawn was at the helm of a charity auction in Emneth that saw paintings, tools and trinkets go under the hammer from as little as £1.