Charity table top sale to raise money for animals in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Pet owners and bargain hunters are invited to put their best paw forward to raise money at a table top sale in Wisbech.
The charity All Dogs Matter, which has a branch at Nordelph, has joined forces with Wisbech Cat Welfare to fill St Peter's Church Hall with stalls this Saturday (October 5).
Shoppers can snap up early Christmas gifts or browse the bric-a-brac and collectibles.
Also on sale will be plants, garden tools, jewellery, clothing and jumble sale items.
All proceeds will help stray and unwanted dogs and cats in the area.
Doors open 10am to 1pm and entry is free.
Organiser Dawn Sammons is pictured with All Dogs Matter representative Michelle Hurley and Digger the puppy who was rescued and rehomed after a road traffic accident.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man arrested in Wisbech after illegally entering UK three times
- 3 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 4 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 5 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 6 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 My boss, the Prime Minister, is not a liar, says MP Steve Barclay
- 10 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
Earlier this year Dawn was at the helm of a charity auction in Emneth that saw paintings, tools and trinkets go under the hammer from as little as £1.