Charity table top sale to raise money for animals in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Pet owners and bargain hunters are invited to put their best paw forward to raise money at a table top sale in Wisbech.
The charity All Dogs Matter, which has a branch at Nordelph, has joined forces with Wisbech Cat Welfare to fill St Peter's Church Hall with stalls this Saturday (October 5).
Shoppers can snap up early Christmas gifts or browse the bric-a-brac and collectibles.
Also on sale will be plants, garden tools, jewellery, clothing and jumble sale items.
All proceeds will help stray and unwanted dogs and cats in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open 10am to 1pm and entry is free.
Organiser Dawn Sammons is pictured with All Dogs Matter representative Michelle Hurley and Digger the puppy who was rescued and rehomed after a road traffic accident.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Earlier this year Dawn was at the helm of a charity auction in Emneth that saw paintings, tools and trinkets go under the hammer from as little as £1.