Outwell charity night to recognise female business owners and ‘mumpreneurs’
- Credit: Archant
Female business owners and ‘mumpreneurs’ will be celebrated at a charity night in Outwell next week.
A host of live entertainment is scheduled to lift the crowds, versatile Gary T headlining the event who is supported by the likes of The Singing Gardener and the Burlesque Chair Dance Company.
Numerous stalls promoting female business owners' products and services will also be available for people to browse, including Fenland Hair and Nails, 3D Ultimate Body Sculpting and BamBoogie.
This year, all funds will go towards two recipients: The Carers Trust and Elm C of E Primary School.
The event will be held at Outwell Village Hall (Wisbech Road, Outwell, PE14 8PF) on Friday, July 5 between 8pm-11.30pm.
Tickets cost £10, which also includes a welcome glass of prosecco, a welcome doughnut and one free entry into the raffle draw.
To buy tickets, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/charity-ladies-night-tickets-63178258873 or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Malcolm Baker on 07702124808.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 4 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 7 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 8 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 9 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire