Outwell charity night to recognise female business owners and ‘mumpreneurs’
- Credit: Archant
Female business owners and ‘mumpreneurs’ will be celebrated at a charity night in Outwell next week.
A host of live entertainment is scheduled to lift the crowds, versatile Gary T headlining the event who is supported by the likes of The Singing Gardener and the Burlesque Chair Dance Company.
Numerous stalls promoting female business owners' products and services will also be available for people to browse, including Fenland Hair and Nails, 3D Ultimate Body Sculpting and BamBoogie.
This year, all funds will go towards two recipients: The Carers Trust and Elm C of E Primary School.
The event will be held at Outwell Village Hall (Wisbech Road, Outwell, PE14 8PF) on Friday, July 5 between 8pm-11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £10, which also includes a welcome glass of prosecco, a welcome doughnut and one free entry into the raffle draw.
To buy tickets, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/charity-ladies-night-tickets-63178258873 or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Malcolm Baker on 07702124808.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 6 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in hospital for first time since August