Horsefair Shopping Centre to host final top floor charity car boot sale this late May Bank Holiday Monday
- Credit: HANDOUT
Following the success of their two previous charity car boot sales, the Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech will host one final event this Bank Holiday Monday.
This will be the last fundraising sale of the year on the top floor of the centre's car park and organisers hope this will be the biggest yet.
Shoppers can head to the car park on Monday, May 27 from 9am until 1pm in a final bid to find the best bargain in town.
Pitches cost £5 for a car and £10 with a trailer. All proceeds are going to The Exotic Pet Refuge, a charity that provides permanent homes to unwanted and neglected animals.
Kevin Smith, centre manager at the Horsefair, said: "This is our last charity car boot sale of the year and it is the perfect opportunity to grab a great bargain.
You may also want to watch:
"The hope this bank holiday event will match or even better the successes of the previous charity car boot sales."
More than £330 was raised for Wisbech Lions Club, a local charity which fundraises for projects within the local community and further afield.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
Over £265 was also raised for Scotty's Little Soldiers, a charity dedicated to supporting bereaved British Forces children and young people.
For more information, visit: www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk