Eyes down for Three Counties charity bingo night success in Leverington
- Credit: Archant
It was eyes down for a full house for Three Counties Running Club members who put on a charity bingo evening.
Sarah Johnson, Graham Rushmer and Steve Clarke a charity bingo evening would be a great way to raise money for their three causes.
The trio will be running the London Landmarks Half Marathon on March 24 to raise money for their chosen charities.
The event is a closed road run that starts at Pall Mall and finishes by Downing Street.
Sarah is running for The Pituitary Foundation, Graham for Prostate Cancer and Steve for Macmillan Cancer.
You may also want to watch:
Steve chose this charity because of the care they gave to a family member during their final stages of life.
The event took place at Leverington Sports and Social Club.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
Sarah said: “I would personally like to thank Three Counties Running Club for their encouragement and support and helping us all get to where we need to be so we are able to run the distance even though all three of us are of different abilities.”
The bingo, raffle and a percentage donated from every gin sold by 2boozybirds raised a grand total of £1300.