Eyes down for Three Counties charity bingo night success in Leverington
- Credit: Archant
It was eyes down for a full house for Three Counties Running Club members who put on a charity bingo evening.
Sarah Johnson, Graham Rushmer and Steve Clarke a charity bingo evening would be a great way to raise money for their three causes.
The trio will be running the London Landmarks Half Marathon on March 24 to raise money for their chosen charities.
The event is a closed road run that starts at Pall Mall and finishes by Downing Street.
Sarah is running for The Pituitary Foundation, Graham for Prostate Cancer and Steve for Macmillan Cancer.
Steve chose this charity because of the care they gave to a family member during their final stages of life.
The event took place at Leverington Sports and Social Club.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 4 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 5 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 6 Man arrested in Wisbech after illegally entering UK three times
- 7 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 8 Jailed: 58-year-old burglar who stole £57,000 BMW M4 in Wisbech
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
Sarah said: “I would personally like to thank Three Counties Running Club for their encouragement and support and helping us all get to where we need to be so we are able to run the distance even though all three of us are of different abilities.”
The bingo, raffle and a percentage donated from every gin sold by 2boozybirds raised a grand total of £1300.