Eyes down for Three Counties charity bingo night success in Leverington
- Credit: Archant
It was eyes down for a full house for Three Counties Running Club members who put on a charity bingo evening.
Sarah Johnson, Graham Rushmer and Steve Clarke a charity bingo evening would be a great way to raise money for their three causes.
The trio will be running the London Landmarks Half Marathon on March 24 to raise money for their chosen charities.
The event is a closed road run that starts at Pall Mall and finishes by Downing Street.
Sarah is running for The Pituitary Foundation, Graham for Prostate Cancer and Steve for Macmillan Cancer.
You may also want to watch:
Steve chose this charity because of the care they gave to a family member during their final stages of life.
The event took place at Leverington Sports and Social Club.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 8 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 9 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 10 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
Sarah said: “I would personally like to thank Three Counties Running Club for their encouragement and support and helping us all get to where we need to be so we are able to run the distance even though all three of us are of different abilities.”
The bingo, raffle and a percentage donated from every gin sold by 2boozybirds raised a grand total of £1300.