Charities invited to book their stalls for our fourth annual Charity Christmas Fair
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year s fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard. Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes pla
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year's fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes place, for the first time, on a Friday.
The date, November 27, coincides with the evening switch on of Christmas lights in March.
Fourteen stall holders have already booked their place at the fair and this year, with even more space available to us at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel (both the ballroom and the Noble Room) we have space to take even more stalls.
Any charity can take a stall- and there's absolutely no charge. We provide you with a table, help publicise the event, and all you have to do is come along on the day and promote your charity with a stall, competition, or sale of items.
"All we ask is that afterwards you tell us how much was raised," said Editor John Elworthy who, with hotel manager Rob Skoulding, have organised the charity fair from the beginning.
- 1 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 2 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
- 3 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 4 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 5 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 8 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 9 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
Stalls are open to the public from 11am and can remain open until 6pm on the day- just in time to join the rest of the town as it celebrates Christmas lights switch on.
If you would like a charity stall, please contact John Elworthy or Barbara Sutton on 01354 652621 as soon as possible.