Charities invited to book their stalls for our fourth annual Charity Christmas Fair
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year s fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard. Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes pla
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year's fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes place, for the first time, on a Friday.
The date, November 27, coincides with the evening switch on of Christmas lights in March.
Fourteen stall holders have already booked their place at the fair and this year, with even more space available to us at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel (both the ballroom and the Noble Room) we have space to take even more stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Any charity can take a stall- and there's absolutely no charge. We provide you with a table, help publicise the event, and all you have to do is come along on the day and promote your charity with a stall, competition, or sale of items.
"All we ask is that afterwards you tell us how much was raised," said Editor John Elworthy who, with hotel manager Rob Skoulding, have organised the charity fair from the beginning.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 7 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 8 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
Stalls are open to the public from 11am and can remain open until 6pm on the day- just in time to join the rest of the town as it celebrates Christmas lights switch on.
If you would like a charity stall, please contact John Elworthy or Barbara Sutton on 01354 652621 as soon as possible.