Charities invited to book their stalls for our fourth annual Charity Christmas Fair
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year s fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard. Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes pla
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year's fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes place, for the first time, on a Friday.
The date, November 27, coincides with the evening switch on of Christmas lights in March.
Fourteen stall holders have already booked their place at the fair and this year, with even more space available to us at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel (both the ballroom and the Noble Room) we have space to take even more stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Any charity can take a stall- and there's absolutely no charge. We provide you with a table, help publicise the event, and all you have to do is come along on the day and promote your charity with a stall, competition, or sale of items.
"All we ask is that afterwards you tell us how much was raised," said Editor John Elworthy who, with hotel manager Rob Skoulding, have organised the charity fair from the beginning.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
Stalls are open to the public from 11am and can remain open until 6pm on the day- just in time to join the rest of the town as it celebrates Christmas lights switch on.
If you would like a charity stall, please contact John Elworthy or Barbara Sutton on 01354 652621 as soon as possible.