Charities invited to book their stalls for our fourth annual Charity Christmas Fair
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year s fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard. Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes pla
STALL holders are being invited to fill the remaining places at this year's fourth annual charity Christmas fair run by the Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard.
Once again the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March has kindly agreed to host the fair, which takes place, for the first time, on a Friday.
The date, November 27, coincides with the evening switch on of Christmas lights in March.
Fourteen stall holders have already booked their place at the fair and this year, with even more space available to us at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel (both the ballroom and the Noble Room) we have space to take even more stalls.
You may also want to watch:
Any charity can take a stall- and there's absolutely no charge. We provide you with a table, help publicise the event, and all you have to do is come along on the day and promote your charity with a stall, competition, or sale of items.
"All we ask is that afterwards you tell us how much was raised," said Editor John Elworthy who, with hotel manager Rob Skoulding, have organised the charity fair from the beginning.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 10 Illegal anglers spotted across Cambs during close season clampdown
Stalls are open to the public from 11am and can remain open until 6pm on the day- just in time to join the rest of the town as it celebrates Christmas lights switch on.
If you would like a charity stall, please contact John Elworthy or Barbara Sutton on 01354 652621 as soon as possible.