Chance for Fenland businesses to find out what it takes to secure public sector contracts
FENLAND business owners looking to secure contracts with leading public sector bodies can find out what it takes to win at a Meet the Buyer event. It takes place next Wednesday at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, from 8.30am-1pm. Procurement of
FENLAND business owners looking to secure contracts with leading public sector bodies can find out what it takes to win at a 'Meet the Buyer' event.
It takes place next Wednesday at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, from 8.30am-1pm.
Procurement officers from a number of organisations including councils and the East of England Development Agency will be on hand to give businesses the inside track on gaining new contacts.
It will start with a one-hour seminar, delivered by Business Link East, detailing practical approaches that should be taken to maximise the chances of procuring public sector work.
You may also want to watch:
The event is organised by Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce and supported by Fenland District Council.
It costs �10 plus VAT for Chamber members and �15 plus VAT for non-members. To book your place contact Maria Briggs on 01223 209817 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Emporium takes business to next level
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k