Chance for Fenland businesses to find out what it takes to secure public sector contracts
FENLAND business owners looking to secure contracts with leading public sector bodies can find out what it takes to win at a Meet the Buyer event. It takes place next Wednesday at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, from 8.30am-1pm. Procurement of
FENLAND business owners looking to secure contracts with leading public sector bodies can find out what it takes to win at a 'Meet the Buyer' event.
It takes place next Wednesday at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, from 8.30am-1pm.
Procurement officers from a number of organisations including councils and the East of England Development Agency will be on hand to give businesses the inside track on gaining new contacts.
It will start with a one-hour seminar, delivered by Business Link East, detailing practical approaches that should be taken to maximise the chances of procuring public sector work.
You may also want to watch:
The event is organised by Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce and supported by Fenland District Council.
It costs �10 plus VAT for Chamber members and �15 plus VAT for non-members. To book your place contact Maria Briggs on 01223 209817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 9 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening