Chance for Fenland businesses to find out what it takes to secure public sector contracts
FENLAND business owners looking to secure contracts with leading public sector bodies can find out what it takes to win at a Meet the Buyer event. It takes place next Wednesday at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, from 8.30am-1pm. Procurement of
FENLAND business owners looking to secure contracts with leading public sector bodies can find out what it takes to win at a 'Meet the Buyer' event.
It takes place next Wednesday at The Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech, from 8.30am-1pm.
Procurement officers from a number of organisations including councils and the East of England Development Agency will be on hand to give businesses the inside track on gaining new contacts.
It will start with a one-hour seminar, delivered by Business Link East, detailing practical approaches that should be taken to maximise the chances of procuring public sector work.
You may also want to watch:
The event is organised by Cambridgeshire Chambers of Commerce and supported by Fenland District Council.
It costs �10 plus VAT for Chamber members and �15 plus VAT for non-members. To book your place contact Maria Briggs on 01223 209817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 2 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs