Champagne and flowers for newly qualified veterinary nurse Hollie Butcher
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech student is celebrating having passed all of her qualifications to become a veterinary nurse.
Hollie Butcher cracked open the champagne with a massive smile on her face and surrounded by family earlier this month.
The achievement is even more important because five years ago Hollie’s brother Jamie was killed by a driver in Churchill Road, Wisbech.
Hollie’s mum Tina Butcher said: “We are so happy for her.
“She’s worked very hard over the last three years and got the results earlier this month.”
You may also want to watch:
“As you can imagine we are all chuffed to bits. It’s not been easy for her, having lost her brother Jamie, but she’s done it.”
- 1 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council