Champagne and flowers for newly qualified veterinary nurse Hollie Butcher
- Credit: Archant
A Wisbech student is celebrating having passed all of her qualifications to become a veterinary nurse.
Hollie Butcher cracked open the champagne with a massive smile on her face and surrounded by family earlier this month.
The achievement is even more important because five years ago Hollie’s brother Jamie was killed by a driver in Churchill Road, Wisbech.
Hollie’s mum Tina Butcher said: “We are so happy for her.
“She’s worked very hard over the last three years and got the results earlier this month.”
You may also want to watch:
“As you can imagine we are all chuffed to bits. It’s not been easy for her, having lost her brother Jamie, but she’s done it.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines