Celebrity chef Cyrus Todiwala to bring five-course Indian banquet to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A former BBC Food Personality of the Year winner is to host an Indian banquet at Wisbech Grammar School next week.
Celebrity chef and chef-proprietor of Café Spice Namaste, Cyrus Todiwala, will showcase his Parsee menu in Fenland on November 3.
Saturday Kitchen regular Cyrus will prepare a five-course meal at the school’s Skelton Hall.
Alison Sloan, head of food at Wisbech Grammar School, said: “We are incredibly lucky to have Cyrus come to Wisbech to cook a Parsee banquet.
“The school is becoming very well-known for our pop-up restaurants and we want to get across to the local community that this is not a typical school event.
You may also want to watch:
“It is very rare for such a well-known chef to visit Wisbech and we are really thrilled to host this spectacular Indian banquet.”
Tickets, which are £48 and include a glass of wine on arrival, can be bought by emailing email@example.com or calling 01945 586 750.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 8 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months