Celebrity chef Cyrus Todiwala to bring five-course Indian banquet to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A former BBC Food Personality of the Year winner is to host an Indian banquet at Wisbech Grammar School next week.
Celebrity chef and chef-proprietor of Café Spice Namaste, Cyrus Todiwala, will showcase his Parsee menu in Fenland on November 3.
Saturday Kitchen regular Cyrus will prepare a five-course meal at the school’s Skelton Hall.
Alison Sloan, head of food at Wisbech Grammar School, said: “We are incredibly lucky to have Cyrus come to Wisbech to cook a Parsee banquet.
“The school is becoming very well-known for our pop-up restaurants and we want to get across to the local community that this is not a typical school event.
“It is very rare for such a well-known chef to visit Wisbech and we are really thrilled to host this spectacular Indian banquet.”
Tickets, which are £48 and include a glass of wine on arrival, can be bought by emailing email@example.com or calling 01945 586 750.
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 4 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 5 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 6 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 7 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?