Cat theme is set for this year’s Autumn Trail at Peckover House, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Children following the cat-themed Autumn Trail at the National Trust’s Peckover House this year will capture “the magic of the season” in a search for black cats.
Diane Smith, event organiser, said: “Each year we try to bring a little bit of magic into it for the children.
“Our resident cats, Damson and Algernon, are much loved by the visitors, so we thought that a cat theme would be a good idea for this year’s trail.
“As usual, there will be a prize at the end of the trail, which involves exploration and fun in the beautiful and atmospheric autumn gardens.”
The house and gardens will be open every day from this Saturday (22) to Sunday October 30. The trail will be available each day between 11am and 4pm. It costs £1 per child as well as normal admission.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 4 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka