Cat theme is set for this year’s Autumn Trail at Peckover House, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Children following the cat-themed Autumn Trail at the National Trust’s Peckover House this year will capture “the magic of the season” in a search for black cats.
Diane Smith, event organiser, said: “Each year we try to bring a little bit of magic into it for the children.
“Our resident cats, Damson and Algernon, are much loved by the visitors, so we thought that a cat theme would be a good idea for this year’s trail.
“As usual, there will be a prize at the end of the trail, which involves exploration and fun in the beautiful and atmospheric autumn gardens.”
The house and gardens will be open every day from this Saturday (22) to Sunday October 30. The trail will be available each day between 11am and 4pm. It costs £1 per child as well as normal admission.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01945 583463 or visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/peckover
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager