‘Saddo’ thieves rip out and steal cash box from outdoor shopping centre childrens’ ride
- Credit: Alexandra Hancox
Thieves ripped out a cash box and destroyed the inside of a small childrens’ ride outside a Cambridgeshire bus station.
A blue ride-on van was left with exposed wires and debris was left all over the floor following the theft from the Horesefair Shopping Centre bus station in Wisbech.
Alexandra Hancox was waiting for a bus with her mother at around 1pm on Monday, March 30 when she noticed the damage to the coin-operated ride.
She said: “I looked over and saw wires and debris. Some saddo has destroyed it and stole the money out of it. You can’t have anything nice these days.
“It’s disgraceful that they have done it to a childs’ toy. No matter how desperate they are there are, people could have helped them.”
You may also want to watch:
After images of the damage were shared on social media, one resident said: “This was unnecessary as it [the cash box] should have been put away under the circumstances.
“But it’s still no excuse, this makes me cross.”
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen