Car wrecked by vandals in Wisbech
A MOTHER from Wisbech has had her car smashed to pieces by vandals.
Jackie Smith, 50, woke up in the middle of the night to find that all her car windows had been smashed.
The incident, which occurred in the early hours of Saturday, is now being investigated by police.
“I heard a noise outside on Friday night but didn’t see anything,” said Mrs Smith. “Then my son woke me up at twenty-past two and said my car had been wrecked.”
Mrs Smith said she had only just bought the car, a black Citroen, from her son.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s someone who didn’t like my son but they’ve picked on the wrong person,” she said.
“What type of person goes round and does that? What type of mentality is that?”
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide