Car wrecked by vandals in Wisbech
A MOTHER from Wisbech has had her car smashed to pieces by vandals.
Jackie Smith, 50, woke up in the middle of the night to find that all her car windows had been smashed.
The incident, which occurred in the early hours of Saturday, is now being investigated by police.
“I heard a noise outside on Friday night but didn’t see anything,” said Mrs Smith. “Then my son woke me up at twenty-past two and said my car had been wrecked.”
Mrs Smith said she had only just bought the car, a black Citroen, from her son.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s someone who didn’t like my son but they’ve picked on the wrong person,” she said.
“What type of person goes round and does that? What type of mentality is that?”
- 1 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 4 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 5 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 6 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 7 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 8 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Civic business as usual for under fire Wisbech mayor