Car wrecked by vandals in Wisbech
A MOTHER from Wisbech has had her car smashed to pieces by vandals.
Jackie Smith, 50, woke up in the middle of the night to find that all her car windows had been smashed.
The incident, which occurred in the early hours of Saturday, is now being investigated by police.
“I heard a noise outside on Friday night but didn’t see anything,” said Mrs Smith. “Then my son woke me up at twenty-past two and said my car had been wrecked.”
Mrs Smith said she had only just bought the car, a black Citroen, from her son.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s someone who didn’t like my son but they’ve picked on the wrong person,” she said.
“What type of person goes round and does that? What type of mentality is that?”
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks