Three people seriously injured as car overturns in Wisbech crash
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured after a car flipped on its roof in a three-vehicle crash in Wisbech.
Emergency services were called to the scene outside the College of West Anglia on Churchill Road just before 6pm last night (February 20).
A Volkswagen Beetle flipped over as a Toyota Yaris was left in the air perched on the front.
A post on the Policing Fenland Facebook page read: "Three persons were taken to QEH at Kings Lynn with serious injury, two were discharged and one person is being kept in for observation.
"The vehicles were recovered from the carriageway and a lamp post was made safe by Cambridgeshire County Council."
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness this collision? Please call 101 and quote incident 332 of February 20.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 5 Showcase status for Academy
- 6 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 7 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash