Three people seriously injured as car overturns in Wisbech crash
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured after a car flipped on its roof in a three-vehicle crash in Wisbech.
Emergency services were called to the scene outside the College of West Anglia on Churchill Road just before 6pm last night (February 20).
A Volkswagen Beetle flipped over as a Toyota Yaris was left in the air perched on the front.
A post on the Policing Fenland Facebook page read: "Three persons were taken to QEH at Kings Lynn with serious injury, two were discharged and one person is being kept in for observation.
"The vehicles were recovered from the carriageway and a lamp post was made safe by Cambridgeshire County Council."
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness this collision? Please call 101 and quote incident 332 of February 20.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years