Three people seriously injured as car overturns in Wisbech crash
- Credit: Archant
Three people were seriously injured after a car flipped on its roof in a three-vehicle crash in Wisbech.
Emergency services were called to the scene outside the College of West Anglia on Churchill Road just before 6pm last night (February 20).
A Volkswagen Beetle flipped over as a Toyota Yaris was left in the air perched on the front.
A post on the Policing Fenland Facebook page read: "Three persons were taken to QEH at Kings Lynn with serious injury, two were discharged and one person is being kept in for observation.
"The vehicles were recovered from the carriageway and a lamp post was made safe by Cambridgeshire County Council."
You may also want to watch:
Did you witness this collision? Please call 101 and quote incident 332 of February 20.
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council