Four escape after car hits tree
- Credit: Cambs Fire
A car ploughed into a tree at Wimblington last night (Monday).
Firefighters were called and used specialist equipment to free one of the occupants.
Three others were out of the vehicle prior to their arrival.
The crash happened at 8.44pm on the Isle of Ely Way, Wimblington.
Two fire crews from March were calledto the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said: "Crews arrived to find a car that had collided with a tree.
"Three casualties were out of the vehicle on arrival and firefighters used specialist equipment to release one casualty from their vehicle."
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition
Crews returned to their station by 9.45pm.