Man who called police to report aggravated burglary at Primrose Farm in Wisbech arrested for cannabis production
- Credit: Archant
A man who called police to report an aggravated burglary at a house in Wisbech was then arrested for cannabis production.
Officers were called to Primrose Farm in Chapel Lane at 10.15pm on Saturday (December 7) with reports of an aggravated burglary at a house.
When officers arrived at the scene they discovered a man outside claiming he had been burgled.
On entering the house officers discovered a number of cannabis plants and the man, 60, was subsequently arrested for cannabis production.
He has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are ongoing.
- 1 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'