Man who called police to report aggravated burglary at Primrose Farm in Wisbech arrested for cannabis production
- Credit: Archant
A man who called police to report an aggravated burglary at a house in Wisbech was then arrested for cannabis production.
Officers were called to Primrose Farm in Chapel Lane at 10.15pm on Saturday (December 7) with reports of an aggravated burglary at a house.
When officers arrived at the scene they discovered a man outside claiming he had been burgled.
On entering the house officers discovered a number of cannabis plants and the man, 60, was subsequently arrested for cannabis production.
He has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations are ongoing.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 3 Thieves conspired to steal over £1million worth of high-end luxury cars
- 4 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 5 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 6 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 7 Man jailed for trying to arrange sexual abuse of girls and woman
- 8 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash