Can you spot the face in the fire? Many on Facebook believe they can
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary s Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line A face in the smoke? You had good eyes to spot that, said Ma
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary's Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line 'A face in the smoke?'
"You had good eyes to spot that," said Matt Thompson but others not so certain were assured that once you studied the photo you WOULD see the face.
Leesa Thompson could see it, and so, too, did Anna Canham but she reckons it took her several minutes to find it.
"Ooh that's really freaky," added Anna Holland.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle Wrigley took a while to see it but remarked later: "It's a bit spooky!"
Chris French, who took the photo and happened to be on the scene within minutes of the blaze starting, remarked: "It's a very interesting avenue to look - I took the original picture of this as it's a bit random. You can tell a lot more when you zoom in.
• To email your comments click here
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening