Can you spot the face in the fire? Many on Facebook believe they can
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary s Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line A face in the smoke? You had good eyes to spot that, said Ma
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary's Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line 'A face in the smoke?'
"You had good eyes to spot that," said Matt Thompson but others not so certain were assured that once you studied the photo you WOULD see the face.
Leesa Thompson could see it, and so, too, did Anna Canham but she reckons it took her several minutes to find it.
"Ooh that's really freaky," added Anna Holland.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle Wrigley took a while to see it but remarked later: "It's a bit spooky!"
Chris French, who took the photo and happened to be on the scene within minutes of the blaze starting, remarked: "It's a very interesting avenue to look - I took the original picture of this as it's a bit random. You can tell a lot more when you zoom in.
• To email your comments click here
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land