Can you spot the face in the fire? Many on Facebook believe they can
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary s Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line A face in the smoke? You had good eyes to spot that, said Ma
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary's Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line 'A face in the smoke?'
"You had good eyes to spot that," said Matt Thompson but others not so certain were assured that once you studied the photo you WOULD see the face.
Leesa Thompson could see it, and so, too, did Anna Canham but she reckons it took her several minutes to find it.
"Ooh that's really freaky," added Anna Holland.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle Wrigley took a while to see it but remarked later: "It's a bit spooky!"
Chris French, who took the photo and happened to be on the scene within minutes of the blaze starting, remarked: "It's a very interesting avenue to look - I took the original picture of this as it's a bit random. You can tell a lot more when you zoom in.
• To email your comments click here
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 9 Historic building owners urged to use grant scheme before it’s too late