Can you spot the face in the fire? Many on Facebook believe they can
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary s Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line A face in the smoke? You had good eyes to spot that, said Ma
IT started simply enough, with the addition to the St Mary's Church Facebook Support Group at March, Cambridgeshire, (it now has 1,600 members) following the fire, of this photo and the line 'A face in the smoke?'
"You had good eyes to spot that," said Matt Thompson but others not so certain were assured that once you studied the photo you WOULD see the face.
Leesa Thompson could see it, and so, too, did Anna Canham but she reckons it took her several minutes to find it.
"Ooh that's really freaky," added Anna Holland.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle Wrigley took a while to see it but remarked later: "It's a bit spooky!"
Chris French, who took the photo and happened to be on the scene within minutes of the blaze starting, remarked: "It's a very interesting avenue to look - I took the original picture of this as it's a bit random. You can tell a lot more when you zoom in.
• To email your comments click here
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer