Cambridgeshire Taekwondo instructor acknowledges students accomplishments
- Credit: Archant
Students at the Carter Schools of Taekwondo have had a good month and founder of the school, Anthony, has supported them every step of the way.
This month, four students, Elise Clayton, Mark Clayton, Rhianna Clayton and Joanna Carter, have all completed a pre grading and grading to gain their 1st Dan black belt on Sunday December 10.
Claire Doyle has also passed her 2nd Dan black belt pre-grading and grading on the same date – all students are required to complete a pre-grading and grading seminar to pass.
In a Facebook post earlier this year, Anthony said: “For the 30 years which I have been teaching Carter Schools of Taekwondo, I am happy and proud of all of my students, past and present for giving me the honour of teaching them.”
If Taekwondo is something you may be interested in, Anthony runs various classes and even a ‘Tiny Taekwon-do’ group for three to seven year olds wanting to start out, ran by assistant instructor Mr Hazel 3rd Dan.
Normal classes are open to adults and children from five years old, classes are located in:
• Wisbech – Hudson Vision Leisure Centre (Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm to 7pm)
- 1 Man alleged to have kidnapped child sparks heavy police presence
- 2 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 3 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 4 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 7 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 8 Wisbech based Alan Hudson centre receives third outstanding award
- 9 Man who glassed another man in the head after a fight jailed
- 10 Second man charged in connection with Mihai Dobre murder
• Kings Lynn – South Lynn Community Centre (Tuesdays from 5:50pm to 7:20pm and Saturdays 12:30pm to 1:30pm)
• Downham Market – Alive Leisure Centre (Tuesdays 7pm to 8:30pm, Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturdays 10:30am to 11:30am) – The ‘Tiny Taekwon-do’ class is on Tuesdays 6:30pm to 7pm
For more information, call: 01354 387601 or email: email@example.com