Cambridgeshire Taekwondo instructor acknowledges students accomplishments
- Credit: Archant
Students at the Carter Schools of Taekwondo have had a good month and founder of the school, Anthony, has supported them every step of the way.
This month, four students, Elise Clayton, Mark Clayton, Rhianna Clayton and Joanna Carter, have all completed a pre grading and grading to gain their 1st Dan black belt on Sunday December 10.
Claire Doyle has also passed her 2nd Dan black belt pre-grading and grading on the same date – all students are required to complete a pre-grading and grading seminar to pass.
In a Facebook post earlier this year, Anthony said: “For the 30 years which I have been teaching Carter Schools of Taekwondo, I am happy and proud of all of my students, past and present for giving me the honour of teaching them.”
If Taekwondo is something you may be interested in, Anthony runs various classes and even a ‘Tiny Taekwon-do’ group for three to seven year olds wanting to start out, ran by assistant instructor Mr Hazel 3rd Dan.
You may also want to watch:
Normal classes are open to adults and children from five years old, classes are located in:
• Wisbech – Hudson Vision Leisure Centre (Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm to 7pm)
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 5 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Emporium takes business to next level
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
• Kings Lynn – South Lynn Community Centre (Tuesdays from 5:50pm to 7:20pm and Saturdays 12:30pm to 1:30pm)
• Downham Market – Alive Leisure Centre (Tuesdays 7pm to 8:30pm, Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturdays 10:30am to 11:30am) – The ‘Tiny Taekwon-do’ class is on Tuesdays 6:30pm to 7pm
For more information, call: 01354 387601 or email: email@example.com