Cambridgeshire Taekwondo instructor acknowledges students accomplishments
- Credit: Archant
Students at the Carter Schools of Taekwondo have had a good month and founder of the school, Anthony, has supported them every step of the way.
This month, four students, Elise Clayton, Mark Clayton, Rhianna Clayton and Joanna Carter, have all completed a pre grading and grading to gain their 1st Dan black belt on Sunday December 10.
Claire Doyle has also passed her 2nd Dan black belt pre-grading and grading on the same date – all students are required to complete a pre-grading and grading seminar to pass.
In a Facebook post earlier this year, Anthony said: “For the 30 years which I have been teaching Carter Schools of Taekwondo, I am happy and proud of all of my students, past and present for giving me the honour of teaching them.”
If Taekwondo is something you may be interested in, Anthony runs various classes and even a ‘Tiny Taekwon-do’ group for three to seven year olds wanting to start out, ran by assistant instructor Mr Hazel 3rd Dan.
You may also want to watch:
Normal classes are open to adults and children from five years old, classes are located in:
• Wisbech – Hudson Vision Leisure Centre (Wednesdays and Fridays from 6pm to 7pm)
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 5 Thieves conspired to steal over £1million worth of high-end luxury cars
- 6 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 7 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 8 Man jailed for trying to arrange sexual abuse of girls and woman
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
• Kings Lynn – South Lynn Community Centre (Tuesdays from 5:50pm to 7:20pm and Saturdays 12:30pm to 1:30pm)
• Downham Market – Alive Leisure Centre (Tuesdays 7pm to 8:30pm, Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturdays 10:30am to 11:30am) – The ‘Tiny Taekwon-do’ class is on Tuesdays 6:30pm to 7pm
For more information, call: 01354 387601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org