Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- Credit: Cambs Police
She has suddenly become Cambridgeshire’s ‘most wanted’.
Kathleen Lawrence, 32, is being urgently sought by police for child neglect offences.
“Both ourselves and the local authority urgently need to contact her to discuss the neglect offences,” said a Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson.
They are anxious “to ensure the wellbeing of her four children”.
Lawrence, from Hampton Vale in Peterborough, is believed to be moving across the country.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesperson said: “Lawrence could be anywhere in England.”
She is known to have links in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Luton, Merseyside, West Mercia and Dumfries.
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 4 Body found in Wisbech road
- 5 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 6 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 7 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 8 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
Anyone with information on Lawrence’s whereabouts or any possible sightings is urged to contact Cambs Police on 101 or go online use their use webchat service.