Cambridgeshire regiment gather for commemoration service in the Fens yesterday
MEMBERS gathered at St Peter s Church, March, yesterday for the Cambridgeshire Regt Association Annual Commemoration Service on Sunday. The Mayor of March, Councillor John West, together with representatives from March Town Council and Cambridgeshire Army
MEMBERS gathered at St Peter's Church, March, yesterday for the Cambridgeshire Regt Association Annual Commemoration Service on Sunday.
The Mayor of March, Councillor John West, together with representatives from March Town Council and Cambridgeshire Army Cadet Force joined the service which was conducted by the Rev Anthony Chandler.
Col. Colin Elsden DL and Staff Sgt Gemma Wickes ( March Detachment Commander) read the lessons.
Janet Anderson, chairman of the March branch of the Cambridgshire Regt Association, said: "This year's service was very well supported particularly by the Whittlesey and Wisbech branches along with the army cadets from March."
You may also want to watch:
The Branch Standards form both the March and Whittlesey / Peterborough Branch were on parade during the service
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 3 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 4 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 5 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka