Busy night for Fen Cops who seize uninsured cars and arrest unlicensed drivers
- Credit: Supplied/@FenCops
It was a busy night for police in Fenland after seizing cars and making arrests in Wisbech.
The first incident of the night walked right into officers when an Audi driver decided to start speeding with a marked police car behind them.
Officers caught up with the driver along Weasenam Lane in Wisbech and it was discovered they had no valid insurance.
The black Audi saloon was loaded onto a recovery lorry outside the Del Monte Quality factory.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "Busy night again for seizing cars in Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"Today's tip; don't speed with a marked police car behind you, this will insure you don't get stopped, Audi driver had no insurance."
The night continued as officers stopped a silver Renault car in the Fen town.
- 1 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 2 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 3 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 7 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 8 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Town comes together to mark Big Bash success
- 10 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
Officers from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit discovered the driver had no valid licence.
The spokesman added: "Silver Renault stopped by @roadpoliceBCH driver did not have a valid licence."