Wisbech business pair launch social media agency Fireworks Social
- Credit: Archant
The two people behind a successful internet marketing agency have launched another venture.
Wisbech pair Tamara Baranova and James Scott, co-founders of TJConsulting Media, have launched new sister agency Fireworks Social.
Fireworks Social will work with small to medium companies on their social media campaigns.
Mrs Baranova said: “Social media is a very important element of any online marketing strategy, we are very excited about the launch of Fireworks Social.
“Digital marketing takes a huge amount of time that business owners don’t have. Fireworks Social aims to be the partner that business owners need, without the resource drain of a new hire.”
Mr Scott added: “Fireworks Social is a creative and caring digital marketing company that focuses on helping small businesses use web, search and social marketing to ignite their business’ growth.
“We have successfully worked with small business owners for over seven years. We want to gain your loyalty and trust as much as we want to create this for your customers.”
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Drink-drivers banned off the roads after being caught in March and Wisbech
- 3 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 4 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 5 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Care at Home – because home (truly) is where the heart is…
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 10 Man admits west Norfolk arson
To find out more, go to www.FireworksSocial.co.uk to get yours booked.