Wisbech business pair launch social media agency Fireworks Social
- Credit: Archant
The two people behind a successful internet marketing agency have launched another venture.
Wisbech pair Tamara Baranova and James Scott, co-founders of TJConsulting Media, have launched new sister agency Fireworks Social.
Fireworks Social will work with small to medium companies on their social media campaigns.
Mrs Baranova said: “Social media is a very important element of any online marketing strategy, we are very excited about the launch of Fireworks Social.
“Digital marketing takes a huge amount of time that business owners don’t have. Fireworks Social aims to be the partner that business owners need, without the resource drain of a new hire.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Scott added: “Fireworks Social is a creative and caring digital marketing company that focuses on helping small businesses use web, search and social marketing to ignite their business’ growth.
“We have successfully worked with small business owners for over seven years. We want to gain your loyalty and trust as much as we want to create this for your customers.”
- 1 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 4 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 5 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 6 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 7 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 10 Veterans back for first time since lockdown began
To find out more, go to www.FireworksSocial.co.uk to get yours booked.