Wisbech business pair launch social media agency Fireworks Social
- Credit: Archant
The two people behind a successful internet marketing agency have launched another venture.
Wisbech pair Tamara Baranova and James Scott, co-founders of TJConsulting Media, have launched new sister agency Fireworks Social.
Fireworks Social will work with small to medium companies on their social media campaigns.
Mrs Baranova said: “Social media is a very important element of any online marketing strategy, we are very excited about the launch of Fireworks Social.
“Digital marketing takes a huge amount of time that business owners don’t have. Fireworks Social aims to be the partner that business owners need, without the resource drain of a new hire.”
Mr Scott added: “Fireworks Social is a creative and caring digital marketing company that focuses on helping small businesses use web, search and social marketing to ignite their business’ growth.
“We have successfully worked with small business owners for over seven years. We want to gain your loyalty and trust as much as we want to create this for your customers.”
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 6 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 7 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
To find out more, go to www.FireworksSocial.co.uk to get yours booked.