Wisbech business pair launch social media agency Fireworks Social
- Credit: Archant
The two people behind a successful internet marketing agency have launched another venture.
Wisbech pair Tamara Baranova and James Scott, co-founders of TJConsulting Media, have launched new sister agency Fireworks Social.
Fireworks Social will work with small to medium companies on their social media campaigns.
Mrs Baranova said: “Social media is a very important element of any online marketing strategy, we are very excited about the launch of Fireworks Social.
“Digital marketing takes a huge amount of time that business owners don’t have. Fireworks Social aims to be the partner that business owners need, without the resource drain of a new hire.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Scott added: “Fireworks Social is a creative and caring digital marketing company that focuses on helping small businesses use web, search and social marketing to ignite their business’ growth.
“We have successfully worked with small business owners for over seven years. We want to gain your loyalty and trust as much as we want to create this for your customers.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 7 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
To find out more, go to www.FireworksSocial.co.uk to get yours booked.