Wisbech business pair launch social media agency Fireworks Social
- Credit: Archant
The two people behind a successful internet marketing agency have launched another venture.
Wisbech pair Tamara Baranova and James Scott, co-founders of TJConsulting Media, have launched new sister agency Fireworks Social.
Fireworks Social will work with small to medium companies on their social media campaigns.
Mrs Baranova said: “Social media is a very important element of any online marketing strategy, we are very excited about the launch of Fireworks Social.
“Digital marketing takes a huge amount of time that business owners don’t have. Fireworks Social aims to be the partner that business owners need, without the resource drain of a new hire.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Scott added: “Fireworks Social is a creative and caring digital marketing company that focuses on helping small businesses use web, search and social marketing to ignite their business’ growth.
“We have successfully worked with small business owners for over seven years. We want to gain your loyalty and trust as much as we want to create this for your customers.”
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 3 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 4 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 5 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
To find out more, go to www.FireworksSocial.co.uk to get yours booked.