Wisbech based Kier Eastern celebrate award-winning safety record
WISBECH based company Kier Eastern are celebrating an enviable safety record, after completing a whole year without a single recorded incident.
The achievement earns the company a zero accident incident rate (AIR) from the Health and Safety Executive.
This accolade goes hand in hand with being awarded the prestigious RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Presidents Award earlier this year in recognition of winning the RoSPA Gold Medal Award for ten consecutive years.
Kier Eastern’s admirable safety record amounts to in excess of 1.7 million man-hours.
The company put this success down to the hard work and dedication of all employees and supply chain partners and the implementation of a Behavioural Safety Programme.
You may also want to watch:
Kier Eastern managing director, Graham Howe, said: “This achievement has only been made possible with the support and dedication of all Kier Eastern employees and our supply chain.
“This is a major milestone in the history of our company and everyone is proud of this achievement. The standards we have set this year have set us apart from the crowd.”
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal