Wisbech based Kier Eastern celebrate award-winning safety record
WISBECH based company Kier Eastern are celebrating an enviable safety record, after completing a whole year without a single recorded incident.
The achievement earns the company a zero accident incident rate (AIR) from the Health and Safety Executive.
This accolade goes hand in hand with being awarded the prestigious RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Presidents Award earlier this year in recognition of winning the RoSPA Gold Medal Award for ten consecutive years.
Kier Eastern’s admirable safety record amounts to in excess of 1.7 million man-hours.
The company put this success down to the hard work and dedication of all employees and supply chain partners and the implementation of a Behavioural Safety Programme.
You may also want to watch:
Kier Eastern managing director, Graham Howe, said: “This achievement has only been made possible with the support and dedication of all Kier Eastern employees and our supply chain.
“This is a major milestone in the history of our company and everyone is proud of this achievement. The standards we have set this year have set us apart from the crowd.”
- 1 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 10 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site