Wisbech based Kier Eastern celebrate award-winning safety record
WISBECH based company Kier Eastern are celebrating an enviable safety record, after completing a whole year without a single recorded incident.
The achievement earns the company a zero accident incident rate (AIR) from the Health and Safety Executive.
This accolade goes hand in hand with being awarded the prestigious RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Presidents Award earlier this year in recognition of winning the RoSPA Gold Medal Award for ten consecutive years.
Kier Eastern’s admirable safety record amounts to in excess of 1.7 million man-hours.
The company put this success down to the hard work and dedication of all employees and supply chain partners and the implementation of a Behavioural Safety Programme.
You may also want to watch:
Kier Eastern managing director, Graham Howe, said: “This achievement has only been made possible with the support and dedication of all Kier Eastern employees and our supply chain.
“This is a major milestone in the history of our company and everyone is proud of this achievement. The standards we have set this year have set us apart from the crowd.”
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 5 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 8 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat