Wisbech-based Anglia Components strengthen management team with four promotions
WISBECH-based company Anglia Components has strengthened its management team by promoting four members of staff.
Michaela Senior is promoted to sales director at the company, which is the UK’s leading electronic component distributer.
Jacqui Fretwell is promoted to business development director, Graham Bridger is promoted to marketing director (Pemco products) and Claire Joyce is promoted to sales director (China).
Steve Rawlins, the company’s CEO, said: “Anglia had an exceptional 2010, gaining market share in a strong UK market. These promotions give us the right structure to build our business further and deliver on our business plan.
“They also reflect our commitment to invest in supporting our customers and our franchises.”
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Senior, an experienced industry professional, first joined the Anglia sales team in 2003 and has been a Regional Sales Manager since 2008. She will now lead Anglia’s field sales team.
Mrs Fretwell has spent 17 years in the industry and Graham Bridger has been with Anglia for four years.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 'Eccentric traveller' spotted riding vintage bicycle ahead of historic trip
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
Claire Joyce, responsible for supporting Anglia’s component business in China, has been with Anglia for 16 years.