Standing together: Spicer McColl sponsorship supports Wisbech Town’s promotion charge
FENLAND estate agent Spicer McColl has thrown its weight behind Wisbech Town Football Club’s promotion charge by sponsoring a stand at the ground.
The company has agreed a year-long deal to take the naming rights for the stand at the Elgood’s Fenland Stadium.
As part of the sponsorship deal, the estate agent will give fans the chance to watch games from the comfort of the Spicer McColl stand through its Facebook page.
David Cummings, manager of the branch based in York Row, Wisbech, said Spicer McColl was a long-standing supporter of the club.
He said: “We’re delighted to be supporting Wisbech FC. Like Spicer McColl, they are based at the very heart of our community, and it’s great to have the opportunity to team up with them for the coming season.”
You may also want to watch:
The Fenmen kick-off their Ridgeons Premier Division campaign when they host Wivenhoe Town on Saturday.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months