Standing together: Spicer McColl sponsorship supports Wisbech Town’s promotion charge
FENLAND estate agent Spicer McColl has thrown its weight behind Wisbech Town Football Club’s promotion charge by sponsoring a stand at the ground.
The company has agreed a year-long deal to take the naming rights for the stand at the Elgood’s Fenland Stadium.
As part of the sponsorship deal, the estate agent will give fans the chance to watch games from the comfort of the Spicer McColl stand through its Facebook page.
David Cummings, manager of the branch based in York Row, Wisbech, said Spicer McColl was a long-standing supporter of the club.
He said: “We’re delighted to be supporting Wisbech FC. Like Spicer McColl, they are based at the very heart of our community, and it’s great to have the opportunity to team up with them for the coming season.”
You may also want to watch:
The Fenmen kick-off their Ridgeons Premier Division campaign when they host Wivenhoe Town on Saturday.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer