Huge discounts available at Fen travel agents as they join ‘Holiday To Help Out’ scheme
- Credit: Sunlounger Travel
A Fenland-based travel agency are joining the nationwide ‘Holiday To Help Out’ scheme in a bid to bounce back from the coronavirus pandemic.
Sunlounger Travel at Wisbech Market Place are offering big discounts on package holidays and trips as part of the country-wide campaign.
Spearheaded by the Travel Trade Gazette, the scheme aims to help companies which have been affected by cancellations related to Covid-19.
Sophie Griffiths, editor, said: “This industry has consistently been let down by the powers that be in Westminster.
“So, we decided to take matters into our own hands to shine some positivity on travel and try and kick-start the market by driving customers through agents’ doors.
You may also want to watch:
“Inspired by the chancellor’s Eat Out To Help Out scheme, we hope the Holiday To Help Out initiative will create similar excitement about travel.
“We hope that this campaign will really create business opportunities for thousands of travel agent.”
Sunlounger Travel’s current offers can be discussed in store and over the phone, for more information visit: www.sunlounger.com
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 8 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide