Huge discounts available at Fen travel agents as they join ‘Holiday To Help Out’ scheme
- Credit: Sunlounger Travel
A Fenland-based travel agency are joining the nationwide ‘Holiday To Help Out’ scheme in a bid to bounce back from the coronavirus pandemic.
Sunlounger Travel at Wisbech Market Place are offering big discounts on package holidays and trips as part of the country-wide campaign.
Spearheaded by the Travel Trade Gazette, the scheme aims to help companies which have been affected by cancellations related to Covid-19.
Sophie Griffiths, editor, said: “This industry has consistently been let down by the powers that be in Westminster.
“So, we decided to take matters into our own hands to shine some positivity on travel and try and kick-start the market by driving customers through agents’ doors.
You may also want to watch:
“Inspired by the chancellor’s Eat Out To Help Out scheme, we hope the Holiday To Help Out initiative will create similar excitement about travel.
“We hope that this campaign will really create business opportunities for thousands of travel agent.”
Sunlounger Travel’s current offers can be discussed in store and over the phone, for more information visit: www.sunlounger.com
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen