Fenland firm says it is looking to recruit an extra 100 employees
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland food producer has announced it is looking to a further 100 workers.
Freshcook, part of leading fresh prepared foods manufacturer Bakkavor, is looking to recruit over 100 new employees at its factory in Holbeach St Marks.
Freshcook produces a wide range of different chilled categories, ranging from high-end ready meals through to delicatessen products; all for premium food retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S).
Due to increased demand, the Holbeach business is looking to boost its current 600-strong staff team with new operative roles across day and night shifts as well as a number of management roles.
Will Naylor, Business HR Manager at Freshcook said “Our recruitment drive at Freshcook is a great reflection of how well the team is performing and the success of new product ranges. This is an exciting time for the company, and we are pleased to be recruiting to boost the already skilled and dedicated team at Freshcook.”
You may also want to watch:
Fun fact about the site:
Freshcook is Marks & Spencer’s number one supplier in ‘Dine In’ and it has supplied over 30 million Dine In meals since the promotion was first introduced
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 5 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 6 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 7 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Late antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 10 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
The business offers great opportunities for development and progression within the site and the wider Bakkavor Group. Alongside competitive rates of pay and training, other potential benefits include access to a subsidised gym, canteen and staff shop.
To apply for any of these roles or see a current list of all the open vacancies please visit the Bakkavor website.