Fenland firm says it is looking to recruit an extra 100 employees
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland food producer has announced it is looking to a further 100 workers.
Freshcook, part of leading fresh prepared foods manufacturer Bakkavor, is looking to recruit over 100 new employees at its factory in Holbeach St Marks.
Freshcook produces a wide range of different chilled categories, ranging from high-end ready meals through to delicatessen products; all for premium food retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S).
Due to increased demand, the Holbeach business is looking to boost its current 600-strong staff team with new operative roles across day and night shifts as well as a number of management roles.
Will Naylor, Business HR Manager at Freshcook said “Our recruitment drive at Freshcook is a great reflection of how well the team is performing and the success of new product ranges. This is an exciting time for the company, and we are pleased to be recruiting to boost the already skilled and dedicated team at Freshcook.”
You may also want to watch:
Fun fact about the site:
Freshcook is Marks & Spencer’s number one supplier in ‘Dine In’ and it has supplied over 30 million Dine In meals since the promotion was first introduced
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 8 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 9 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
The business offers great opportunities for development and progression within the site and the wider Bakkavor Group. Alongside competitive rates of pay and training, other potential benefits include access to a subsidised gym, canteen and staff shop.
To apply for any of these roles or see a current list of all the open vacancies please visit the Bakkavor website.