Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- Credit: Central England Co-op
A convenience store has been given a new lease of life thanks to a £116,000 makeover.
The Central England Co-op store on Badgeney Road, March has been transformed in recent weeks due to the investment.
The food store has made changes such as including new product ranges and new food to accompany features such as hot food, plus new Costa Coffee and Tango Ice Blast machines.
It has also seen a revamp to previous signage and indoor decoration.
Sam Lefevre, store manager, said: “We are really excited to have received this investment in the store; it is positive for us as a team and for our customers and members.
“It feels like a completely new store.
“I would like to thank our local community for their continued support and patience while we brought our new look store to life, and I hope they agree with us that it’s been worth it.”
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 3 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 4 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 5 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend
- 8 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 9 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape