Burglary at house in Fenland village
TWO purses were stolen in a burglary at a house in Outwell.
Suspects forced a rear window, left slightly open but secure, to gain access to the address in Isle Road between 6pm on Saturday September 4 and 3pm on Sunday September.
A small quantity of cash was taken as a result and it is still unclear if anything else was stolen.
Norfolk Police are appealing for information and would like to remind people to ensure that doors and windows are kept secure wherever possible.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed people acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DC Emma Cross at Kings Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream