Burglary at house in Fenland village
TWO purses were stolen in a burglary at a house in Outwell.
Suspects forced a rear window, left slightly open but secure, to gain access to the address in Isle Road between 6pm on Saturday September 4 and 3pm on Sunday September.
A small quantity of cash was taken as a result and it is still unclear if anything else was stolen.
Norfolk Police are appealing for information and would like to remind people to ensure that doors and windows are kept secure wherever possible.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed people acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DC Emma Cross at Kings Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers