Burglars force entry into Upwell house
- Credit: Archant
Suspects forced entry and conducted a “tidy search” of a house in Burwell earlier this month.
The incident happened between midday and 6pm on Thursday May 9 at a house on Town Street.
“A tidy search has been carried out, although it doesn’t appear that anything was stolen from inside,” said a police spokesman.
Officers are urging residents to be vigilant and keep doors and windows locked wherever possible.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Det Con Sam Harris at King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600