Burglars force entry into Upwell house
- Credit: Archant
Suspects forced entry and conducted a “tidy search” of a house in Burwell earlier this month.
The incident happened between midday and 6pm on Thursday May 9 at a house on Town Street.
“A tidy search has been carried out, although it doesn’t appear that anything was stolen from inside,” said a police spokesman.
Officers are urging residents to be vigilant and keep doors and windows locked wherever possible.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Det Con Sam Harris at King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 7 Showcase status for Academy
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain