Burglars force entry into Upwell house
- Credit: Archant
Suspects forced entry and conducted a “tidy search” of a house in Burwell earlier this month.
The incident happened between midday and 6pm on Thursday May 9 at a house on Town Street.
“A tidy search has been carried out, although it doesn’t appear that anything was stolen from inside,” said a police spokesman.
Officers are urging residents to be vigilant and keep doors and windows locked wherever possible.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Det Con Sam Harris at King’s Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized