Burglaries could be linked say Police
POLICE believe two incidents of theft in Parson Drove, both of which happened overnight, are linked. The two incidents saw quadbikes, a horsebox and a trailer stolen. Three quadbikes and a horsebox worth several thousands of pounds were stolen in one inci
POLICE believe two incidents of theft in Parson Drove, both of which happened overnight, are linked.
The two incidents saw quadbikes, a horsebox and a trailer stolen.
Three quadbikes and a horsebox worth several thousands of pounds were stolen in one incident, in Elbow Lane off Church Road, between 8pm yesterday (Monday) and 8am today (Tuesday).
The bikes - a red Quadzilla, a blue 150cc Netht 150S, and a green 50cc Kazuma Meerkata 50/4A - were taken from a shed to the rear of the home while the black and silver Ifor Williams HB510 Classic horsebox was parked on the front drive.
You may also want to watch:
In the second incident, a twin-axle Ifor Williams trailer was taken from the rear of a house in Swan Bridge.
A large quantity of panels were taken off the trailer before it was towed away, also between 8pm yesterday and 8am today.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 6 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 7 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 8 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running
CONTACT: PC Martin Calvert, at March crime management unit, on 0845 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.