Burglar attacks householder in Gedney Hill
A BALACLAVA-clad burglar jumped out of a first floor window after he attacked a resident.
The raider confronted the occupant on the stairs after breaking into the house in Mole Grove, Gedney Hill by the back door.
He then hit him in the face and knocked him down the stairs before running back upstairs to flee through the window.
When he had made his escape he ran off down the road, leaving his 51-year-old victim to nurse bruises and grazes.
However police think the burglar might have sustained leg injuries from the incident on Thursday, June 24.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Lincolnshire Police on 0300 111 0300.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 10 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease