Burglar attacks householder in Gedney Hill
A BALACLAVA-clad burglar jumped out of a first floor window after he attacked a resident.
The raider confronted the occupant on the stairs after breaking into the house in Mole Grove, Gedney Hill by the back door.
He then hit him in the face and knocked him down the stairs before running back upstairs to flee through the window.
When he had made his escape he ran off down the road, leaving his 51-year-old victim to nurse bruises and grazes.
However police think the burglar might have sustained leg injuries from the incident on Thursday, June 24.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Lincolnshire Police on 0300 111 0300.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 9 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic