British Heart Foundation shop in Wisbech closes its doors for good after 27 years of trading
- Credit: Archant
A British Heat Foundation (BHF) shop in Wisbech market place has closed down after 27 years of business.
The shop, which celebrated a successful quarter of a century in business in 2015, officially closed its doors on Saturday November 18.
Sonia Pringle, BHF area manager, in 2015 said: “We’ve enjoyed a fantastic 25 years of business in the Wisbech shop.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all our loyal customers and volunteers who really make this shop special.
“We are looking forward to welcoming even more customers in the shop and making the next 25 years equally as successful
You may also want to watch:
Today, Sonia said: “We did not take this decision lightly, as the team at Wisbech worked so hard to keep the store going and we still had volunteers that worked for us since the shop opened.
“The last 5 years saw a huge reduction in both customer spend and footfall and the BHF couldn’t see this improving in the near future.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 8 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 9 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
“We would like to thank all our staff, volunteers, customers and donors for all the support they have given us over the last 27 years.”