Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- Credit: B&R RESTAURANT
A heated dining pod and covered decking area are among the features of one March restaurant's new outdoor garden area.
Denise Mcaleese, co-owner of B&R Restaurant - which is located at 210 Station Road - said: "Whether you're looking for somewhere special to dine out or maybe just somewhere to pop in for a drink on those sunny days, we can cater for all your needs."
The clearance, fencing, turfing and decking was completed by Harte Landscapes & Garden Maintenance.
"Thanks to everyone that helped along the way and to Michael and Dan from Harte," Denise added.
The B&R team have also created a summer cocktail menu for people to come and try.
"Everyone is welcome - even our four-legged friends have their own menu.
You may also want to watch:
"After a long walk across the muddy fields what could be better than chowing down on a ham hock with a nice bowl of water to wash it down.
"If you have a wagging tail then the restaurant garden is the right place for you.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
"Human or animal, all the team at B&R look forward to welcoming you in!"