Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- Credit: B&R RESTAURANT
A heated dining pod and covered decking area are among the features of one March restaurant's new outdoor garden area.
Denise Mcaleese, co-owner of B&R Restaurant - which is located at 210 Station Road - said: "Whether you're looking for somewhere special to dine out or maybe just somewhere to pop in for a drink on those sunny days, we can cater for all your needs."
The clearance, fencing, turfing and decking was completed by Harte Landscapes & Garden Maintenance.
"Thanks to everyone that helped along the way and to Michael and Dan from Harte," Denise added.
The B&R team have also created a summer cocktail menu for people to come and try.
"Everyone is welcome - even our four-legged friends have their own menu.
You may also want to watch:
"After a long walk across the muddy fields what could be better than chowing down on a ham hock with a nice bowl of water to wash it down.
"If you have a wagging tail then the restaurant garden is the right place for you.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
"Human or animal, all the team at B&R look forward to welcoming you in!"