St Andrew s Methodist Church, Outwell, held its annual flower festival with the theme We Thank You Lord For . . . . There were 20 exhibits in the church including depictions of technology, music, writing, farming, dance, memories, wildlife and woodland a
St Andrew's Methodist Church, Outwell, held its annual flower festival with the theme 'We Thank You Lord For . . .'.
There were 20 exhibits in the church including depictions of technology, music, writing, farming, dance, memories, wildlife and woodland and food.
The event was well supported throughout the four days.
Lunches were served and various stalls were open. On Saturday, a barn dance and barbecue was held in the evening. On Sunday morning the Rev Graham Thompson, chairman of the East Anglian District, took the service. This was followed by organ recitals, with a solo from Sue Askew.
You may also want to watch:
On the Monday Beaupre School held its assembly in the church. This was followed by a visit from local senior citizens and Songs of Praise. Money raised will go towards general church funds.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 5 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'