BBQ, bouncy castles and bungee jump at 19th annual Anglia fun day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Around 300 people enjoyed music, a BBQ, bouncy castles and more as part of Anglia Components 19th annual fun day in Wisbech.
Among the activities on offer this year was a children’s entertainer, laser zone and bungee jump.
Sarah Foley, communications administrator, who helped organise the event, said: “We hold the fun days for workers and their families to come and tour the building and enjoy a range of activities.
“It’s a sort of thank you to all the employees for their hard work. I think this year’s fun day went really well, and the weather held off.”
The fun day was held in the company’s grounds on Sandall Road, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Anglia raised £1,760 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity by holding a raffle at the company’s Christmas party.
According to its website, Anglia is the UK’s leading independent authorised distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, interconnect, passive and electromechanical components.
- 1 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 2 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 3 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 4 Port of Wisbech continues to defy the trend with 'remarkable' turnout
- 5 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 6 Two-car collision on A47
- 7 Mini digger worth around £14,000 stolen from building site overnight
- 8 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
- 9 Horror crash all because BMW driver left home with frozen windscreen
- 10 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer