BBQ, bouncy castles and bungee jump at 19th annual Anglia fun day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Around 300 people enjoyed music, a BBQ, bouncy castles and more as part of Anglia Components 19th annual fun day in Wisbech.
Among the activities on offer this year was a children’s entertainer, laser zone and bungee jump.
Sarah Foley, communications administrator, who helped organise the event, said: “We hold the fun days for workers and their families to come and tour the building and enjoy a range of activities.
“It’s a sort of thank you to all the employees for their hard work. I think this year’s fun day went really well, and the weather held off.”
The fun day was held in the company’s grounds on Sandall Road, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Anglia raised £1,760 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity by holding a raffle at the company’s Christmas party.
According to its website, Anglia is the UK’s leading independent authorised distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, interconnect, passive and electromechanical components.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47