BBQ, bouncy castles and bungee jump at 19th annual Anglia fun day in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Around 300 people enjoyed music, a BBQ, bouncy castles and more as part of Anglia Components 19th annual fun day in Wisbech.
Among the activities on offer this year was a children’s entertainer, laser zone and bungee jump.
Sarah Foley, communications administrator, who helped organise the event, said: “We hold the fun days for workers and their families to come and tour the building and enjoy a range of activities.
“It’s a sort of thank you to all the employees for their hard work. I think this year’s fun day went really well, and the weather held off.”
The fun day was held in the company’s grounds on Sandall Road, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year, Anglia raised £1,760 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity by holding a raffle at the company’s Christmas party.
According to its website, Anglia is the UK’s leading independent authorised distributor of semiconductors, optoelectronics, interconnect, passive and electromechanical components.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police