Restaurant unveils ‘outdoor dining pods’ as it gears up to re-open following Covid-19 lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Terrington St John restaurant has unveiled the “exciting project” they have been working on throughout the coronavirus lockdown.
Outdoor dining pods are the way forward for The Barn Restaurant as it gears up to re-open following the Covid-19 lockdown.
The team there say they have been busy transforming their outdoor seating area with pods that each seat up to six guests.
“Welcome to our luxury dining experience like no other in this area,” the owners wrote in a post on The Barn Restaurant’s Facebook page.
“We look forward to showing you all the inside of each pod one they are all furnished.”
You may also want to watch:
Although the restaurant is still awaiting an official government announcement, they are hopeful for a July 4 re-opening.
“We will be taking bookings in the near future,” they say.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
“We can’t wait to see you all again, team Barn.”