Restaurant unveils ‘outdoor dining pods’ as it gears up to re-open following Covid-19 lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Terrington St John restaurant has unveiled the “exciting project” they have been working on throughout the coronavirus lockdown.
Outdoor dining pods are the way forward for The Barn Restaurant as it gears up to re-open following the Covid-19 lockdown.
The team there say they have been busy transforming their outdoor seating area with pods that each seat up to six guests.
“Welcome to our luxury dining experience like no other in this area,” the owners wrote in a post on The Barn Restaurant’s Facebook page.
“We look forward to showing you all the inside of each pod one they are all furnished.”
You may also want to watch:
Although the restaurant is still awaiting an official government announcement, they are hopeful for a July 4 re-opening.
“We will be taking bookings in the near future,” they say.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
“We can’t wait to see you all again, team Barn.”