Restaurant unveils ‘outdoor dining pods’ as it gears up to re-open following Covid-19 lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Terrington St John restaurant has unveiled the “exciting project” they have been working on throughout the coronavirus lockdown.
Outdoor dining pods are the way forward for The Barn Restaurant as it gears up to re-open following the Covid-19 lockdown.
The team there say they have been busy transforming their outdoor seating area with pods that each seat up to six guests.
“Welcome to our luxury dining experience like no other in this area,” the owners wrote in a post on The Barn Restaurant’s Facebook page.
“We look forward to showing you all the inside of each pod one they are all furnished.”
Although the restaurant is still awaiting an official government announcement, they are hopeful for a July 4 re-opening.
“We will be taking bookings in the near future,” they say.
- 1 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 2 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 3 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 4 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 5 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 6 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 7 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 8 New deadline for £6m crematorium decision
- 9 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 10 Recap: Air ambulance attends A47 crash near Wisbech
“We can’t wait to see you all again, team Barn.”