Restaurant unveils ‘outdoor dining pods’ as it gears up to re-open following Covid-19 lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Terrington St John restaurant has unveiled the “exciting project” they have been working on throughout the coronavirus lockdown.
Outdoor dining pods are the way forward for The Barn Restaurant as it gears up to re-open following the Covid-19 lockdown.
The team there say they have been busy transforming their outdoor seating area with pods that each seat up to six guests.
“Welcome to our luxury dining experience like no other in this area,” the owners wrote in a post on The Barn Restaurant’s Facebook page.
“We look forward to showing you all the inside of each pod one they are all furnished.”
You may also want to watch:
Although the restaurant is still awaiting an official government announcement, they are hopeful for a July 4 re-opening.
“We will be taking bookings in the near future,” they say.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown
“We can’t wait to see you all again, team Barn.”