Restaurant unveils ‘outdoor dining pods’ as it gears up to re-open following Covid-19 lockdown
- Credit: Archant
A Terrington St John restaurant has unveiled the “exciting project” they have been working on throughout the coronavirus lockdown.
Outdoor dining pods are the way forward for The Barn Restaurant as it gears up to re-open following the Covid-19 lockdown.
The team there say they have been busy transforming their outdoor seating area with pods that each seat up to six guests.
“Welcome to our luxury dining experience like no other in this area,” the owners wrote in a post on The Barn Restaurant’s Facebook page.
“We look forward to showing you all the inside of each pod one they are all furnished.”
You may also want to watch:
Although the restaurant is still awaiting an official government announcement, they are hopeful for a July 4 re-opening.
“We will be taking bookings in the near future,” they say.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
“We can’t wait to see you all again, team Barn.”