Bargain Hunt star Colin Young set for White Lion Hotel, Wisbech antiques event
- Credit: Archant
TV antiques celebrity and Bargain Hunt regular Colin Young will make a special appearance at The White Lion Hotel in Wisbech on Monday (11).
Colin, a well-known face to antiques enthusiasts through his appearances on Bargain Hunt as well as Dickinson’s Real Deal and Flog It, will be on hand to value items between 10am and 1pm.
A very experienced auctioneer with a wealth of knowledge about everything from art and antiques to collectables and memorabilia, Colin started his career at The Bourne Auction Rooms and has been the principal auctioneer and valuer of Golding Young since 1994.
Hugely popular with the public, he has sold over a million and half lots with an A-Z of items ranging from antiques to zoo animals in a 30 year career.
“I’m really looking forward to coming to Wisbech to share my love of antiques with the public,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“The valuation day represents the first in what will be a regular monthly valuation clinic within the town.”
Colin will attend the Wisbech Valuation Day at The White Lion Hotel from 10am until 1pm. Visitors are welcome to bring as many items as they wish to be valued and consign to auction.
- 1 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 10 42nd fireworks spectacular out to return with a bang