Bargain Hunt star Colin Young set for White Lion Hotel, Wisbech antiques event
- Credit: Archant
TV antiques celebrity and Bargain Hunt regular Colin Young will make a special appearance at The White Lion Hotel in Wisbech on Monday (11).
Colin, a well-known face to antiques enthusiasts through his appearances on Bargain Hunt as well as Dickinson’s Real Deal and Flog It, will be on hand to value items between 10am and 1pm.
A very experienced auctioneer with a wealth of knowledge about everything from art and antiques to collectables and memorabilia, Colin started his career at The Bourne Auction Rooms and has been the principal auctioneer and valuer of Golding Young since 1994.
Hugely popular with the public, he has sold over a million and half lots with an A-Z of items ranging from antiques to zoo animals in a 30 year career.
“I’m really looking forward to coming to Wisbech to share my love of antiques with the public,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“The valuation day represents the first in what will be a regular monthly valuation clinic within the town.”
Colin will attend the Wisbech Valuation Day at The White Lion Hotel from 10am until 1pm. Visitors are welcome to bring as many items as they wish to be valued and consign to auction.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 5 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 6 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 9 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic
- 10 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines