Banjo man Sean Moyses returns from trip to Detroit, Michigan - he plays Wisbech Angles Theatre in November
- Credit: Archant
Local banjo man Sean Moyses recently returned from a trip to Dearborn on the outskirts of Detroit, Michigan.
During the trip, he performed twice at the North American Banjo Convention.
Sean, who also entertains locally, is no stranger to travelling afar and will take his music to play at the Kobe Jazz Festival in Japan later this year.
“As much as I love travelling I still enjoy playing for local audiences and talking about places we have in common,” said Sean.
“I play for care homes, women’s institutes, local clubs and associations, as well as larger concert stages throughout the world - I love it all.”
You may also want to watch:
Sean performs his one-man show at The Angles Theatre, Wisbech on November 11.
Tickets are available from the box office by calling 01945 474447.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 3 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
For more information about Sean visit www.thebanjoman.co.uk