Banjo man Sean Moyses returns from trip to Detroit, Michigan - he plays Wisbech Angles Theatre in November
- Credit: Archant
Local banjo man Sean Moyses recently returned from a trip to Dearborn on the outskirts of Detroit, Michigan.
During the trip, he performed twice at the North American Banjo Convention.
Sean, who also entertains locally, is no stranger to travelling afar and will take his music to play at the Kobe Jazz Festival in Japan later this year.
“As much as I love travelling I still enjoy playing for local audiences and talking about places we have in common,” said Sean.
“I play for care homes, women’s institutes, local clubs and associations, as well as larger concert stages throughout the world - I love it all.”
Sean performs his one-man show at The Angles Theatre, Wisbech on November 11.
Tickets are available from the box office by calling 01945 474447.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 4 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 6 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 7 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 8 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 9 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 10 Man arrested after 'game of hide and seek' with police dogs and helicopter
For more information about Sean visit www.thebanjoman.co.uk