Banjo man Sean Moyses returns from trip to Detroit, Michigan - he plays Wisbech Angles Theatre in November
- Credit: Archant
Local banjo man Sean Moyses recently returned from a trip to Dearborn on the outskirts of Detroit, Michigan.
During the trip, he performed twice at the North American Banjo Convention.
Sean, who also entertains locally, is no stranger to travelling afar and will take his music to play at the Kobe Jazz Festival in Japan later this year.
“As much as I love travelling I still enjoy playing for local audiences and talking about places we have in common,” said Sean.
“I play for care homes, women’s institutes, local clubs and associations, as well as larger concert stages throughout the world - I love it all.”
You may also want to watch:
Sean performs his one-man show at The Angles Theatre, Wisbech on November 11.
Tickets are available from the box office by calling 01945 474447.
- 1 Independent cinema forced to cancel film screenings due to vandalism
- 2 'Off they go!' - family friends cycle from Wales to Wisbech
- 3 Man assaults police officer whilst in possession of drugs on E-Bike
- 4 Fundraiser launched for funeral of woman who died of Covid-19
- 5 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 6 Freemasons donate £500 each to two local charities
- 7 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 8 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 9 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
For more information about Sean visit www.thebanjoman.co.uk