Banjo man Sean Moyses returns from trip to Detroit, Michigan - he plays Wisbech Angles Theatre in November
- Credit: Archant
Local banjo man Sean Moyses recently returned from a trip to Dearborn on the outskirts of Detroit, Michigan.
During the trip, he performed twice at the North American Banjo Convention.
Sean, who also entertains locally, is no stranger to travelling afar and will take his music to play at the Kobe Jazz Festival in Japan later this year.
“As much as I love travelling I still enjoy playing for local audiences and talking about places we have in common,” said Sean.
“I play for care homes, women’s institutes, local clubs and associations, as well as larger concert stages throughout the world - I love it all.”
You may also want to watch:
Sean performs his one-man show at The Angles Theatre, Wisbech on November 11.
Tickets are available from the box office by calling 01945 474447.
- 1 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
For more information about Sean visit www.thebanjoman.co.uk