Wisbech entertainer joins in with the #BabySharkChallenge viral video trend
- Credit: Archant
Baby Shark fever spread to the Fens over the weekend as a Wisbech entertainer joined in with the viral video trend.
Xyanthe Lambert, who runs XtraMileEntertainments, posted a video of her colleague dressed up in a full costume performing the nursery song – it has already been viewed 3,500 times.
She tweeted: “So how did you spend your Sunday afternoon? This was mine down a quiet lane in Wisbech...”
The 49-year-old said: “I own Xtra Mile Entertainments, in Wisbech, so have mascots.
“We do a lot of children’s parties with games and absolutely love what we do.
You may also want to watch:
“We had the idea (myself and my best friend Kerrie Coe, 39). She is the one that is dressed up as Princess Poppy) as at present the Kiki car/dance is going viral.
“So, as entertainers we wanted to do the children’s version, as the shark is the latest trend.”
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
Baby Shark Dance is a nursery song about a family of sharks which spawned the #BabySharkChallenge viral video.
While the song is designated for children, it has become increasingly popular with adults over the last few weeks and thousands have posted their own videos on social media.