Wisbech entertainer joins in with the #BabySharkChallenge viral video trend
- Credit: Archant
Baby Shark fever spread to the Fens over the weekend as a Wisbech entertainer joined in with the viral video trend.
Xyanthe Lambert, who runs XtraMileEntertainments, posted a video of her colleague dressed up in a full costume performing the nursery song – it has already been viewed 3,500 times.
She tweeted: “So how did you spend your Sunday afternoon? This was mine down a quiet lane in Wisbech...”
The 49-year-old said: “I own Xtra Mile Entertainments, in Wisbech, so have mascots.
“We do a lot of children’s parties with games and absolutely love what we do.
You may also want to watch:
“We had the idea (myself and my best friend Kerrie Coe, 39). She is the one that is dressed up as Princess Poppy) as at present the Kiki car/dance is going viral.
“So, as entertainers we wanted to do the children’s version, as the shark is the latest trend.”
- 1 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 2 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 3 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 4 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 5 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 9 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 10 Two charged with Wisbech murder
Baby Shark Dance is a nursery song about a family of sharks which spawned the #BabySharkChallenge viral video.
While the song is designated for children, it has become increasingly popular with adults over the last few weeks and thousands have posted their own videos on social media.