Wisbech entertainer joins in with the #BabySharkChallenge viral video trend
- Credit: Archant
Baby Shark fever spread to the Fens over the weekend as a Wisbech entertainer joined in with the viral video trend.
Xyanthe Lambert, who runs XtraMileEntertainments, posted a video of her colleague dressed up in a full costume performing the nursery song – it has already been viewed 3,500 times.
She tweeted: “So how did you spend your Sunday afternoon? This was mine down a quiet lane in Wisbech...”
The 49-year-old said: “I own Xtra Mile Entertainments, in Wisbech, so have mascots.
“We do a lot of children’s parties with games and absolutely love what we do.
You may also want to watch:
“We had the idea (myself and my best friend Kerrie Coe, 39). She is the one that is dressed up as Princess Poppy) as at present the Kiki car/dance is going viral.
“So, as entertainers we wanted to do the children’s version, as the shark is the latest trend.”
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
Baby Shark Dance is a nursery song about a family of sharks which spawned the #BabySharkChallenge viral video.
While the song is designated for children, it has become increasingly popular with adults over the last few weeks and thousands have posted their own videos on social media.