Avon sales leader from Wisbech wins Mazda MX-5 for being one of the best in the UK
Story by: MAGGIE GIBSON AVON sales leader Michelle Clark is living her dream and has a brand new dream car to prove it. The 42-year-old from Wisbech is the proud owner of a Mazda MX-5 in recognition of her success as one of the top achieving Avon sales le
Story by: MAGGIE GIBSON
AVON sales leader Michelle Clark is living her dream and has a brand new dream car to prove it.
The 42-year-old from Wisbech is the proud owner of a Mazda MX-5 in recognition of her success as one of the top achieving Avon sales leaders of the year in the UK.
Michelle heard she had won the car while at a 'Live your Dream' event organised as part of Avon's 50th anniversary celebrations in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I couldn't believe it when I heard my name. I thought it must have been a mistake. I would never have expected to win, I am lost for words."
Michelle's win comes five years after joining Avon as a sales leader and gradually expanding her area from just Cambridgeshire to move into Essex. Initially working part time for Avon, Michelle has now given up her previous job to work full time for the company and has been using her previous sales experience to attain great results.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience
So what has made the mum of three such an Avon success story? Michelle said: "I think basically it is just being me. I just do what I enjoy and I think that makes you successful."
Michelle has around 75 other Avon employees under her guidance covering a huge range of people from single mums, students and male reps.
But Michelle does not intend to stand still in her career with Avon. She said: "The only way is up for me. Everyone thinks that it is always someone else who wins a prize but this time it is me. I can tell you I was bouncing off the ceiling and the floor when I realised it was me and I really love the car.