Avon sales leader from Wisbech wins Mazda MX-5 for being one of the best in the UK
Story by: MAGGIE GIBSON AVON sales leader Michelle Clark is living her dream and has a brand new dream car to prove it. The 42-year-old from Wisbech is the proud owner of a Mazda MX-5 in recognition of her success as one of the top achieving Avon sales le
Story by: MAGGIE GIBSON
AVON sales leader Michelle Clark is living her dream and has a brand new dream car to prove it.
The 42-year-old from Wisbech is the proud owner of a Mazda MX-5 in recognition of her success as one of the top achieving Avon sales leaders of the year in the UK.
Michelle heard she had won the car while at a 'Live your Dream' event organised as part of Avon's 50th anniversary celebrations in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I couldn't believe it when I heard my name. I thought it must have been a mistake. I would never have expected to win, I am lost for words."
Michelle's win comes five years after joining Avon as a sales leader and gradually expanding her area from just Cambridgeshire to move into Essex. Initially working part time for Avon, Michelle has now given up her previous job to work full time for the company and has been using her previous sales experience to attain great results.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 5 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
So what has made the mum of three such an Avon success story? Michelle said: "I think basically it is just being me. I just do what I enjoy and I think that makes you successful."
Michelle has around 75 other Avon employees under her guidance covering a huge range of people from single mums, students and male reps.
But Michelle does not intend to stand still in her career with Avon. She said: "The only way is up for me. Everyone thinks that it is always someone else who wins a prize but this time it is me. I can tell you I was bouncing off the ceiling and the floor when I realised it was me and I really love the car.