Aviva names parking space in Horsefair as one of the 10 worst in the country
THIS parking space in the Horsefair Car Park in Wisbech has today been named one of the 10 worst in the country by insurance giant Aviva. The company invited people to nominate their nightmare parking spaces for a month. And this space has ma
THIS parking space in the Horsefair Car Park in Wisbech has today been named one of the 10 worst in the country by insurance giant Aviva.
The company invited people to nominate their nightmare parking spaces for a month.
And this space has made the top 10 - according to Aviva this space to the left of the entrance is often left empty.
"You'll be in there forever, if you manage to get in it in the first place," said an Aviva spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
The company added that motorists need some "pretty adept parking skills and a fairly small car to negotiate around the ground floor of the car park and its hefty wing-mirror threatening concrete posts".
The Horsefair Car Park has made the list alongside car parks in Blackpool, Harrogate, Nottingham, Brighton, Hertford and Soho.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
Aviva has employed two expert parkers who will be on-hand at some of the ten shortlisted locations for the next two days to guide nervous drivers into the spaces.
David Tyers, director of insurance marketing at Aviva, said: "Some of us are better parkers than others, but sometimes the spaces we try and shoe-horn our cars into are so awkward that even the most experienced driver in the world would struggle.
"We thought we'd ask the pubic for their worst experiences and they've certainly come up with some priceless examples.
• Tell us about your Horsefair parking nightmares by clicking here.