Woman ‘grabbed and dragged down alleyway’ in Wisbech attack
- Credit: Archant
A woman was dragged down an alleyway by a man after a night out in Wisbech – but escaped uninjured.
The woman and her friend were left traumatised following the incident which took place around 2am on Saturday morning (December 15) in Nene Quay.
The pair was walking from the post office towards the police station when the attacker grabbed the one woman by her hair and pulled her into the alleyway.
Her friend managed to fight him off as they ran in the opposite direction.
The man was described as white, stocky build, bald, about 30 and wearing a dark coat.
You may also want to watch:
Both were left shaken and unnerved following the ordeal.
Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “The women managed to break free and we are now appealing for anyone with any further information to come forward.”
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
Contact police on 101 with investigation number 35/52421/18.