Assault breaches conditions
KATRINA Thrower breached a conditional discharge when she assaulted her flatmate Kimberly Dix on July 25. Thrower, of Surprise Cottage, Chase Road, Wisbech, was handed a 12-month conditional discharge in June after an assault not to dissimilar to the one
KATRINA Thrower breached a conditional discharge when she assaulted her flatmate
Kimberly Dix on July 25.
Thrower, of Surprise Cottage, Chase Road, Wisbech, was handed a 12-month conditional discharge in June after an assault not to dissimilar to the one committed on Miss Dix.
Fenland Magistrates heard how Thrower had shared a flat with Miss Dix, along with another female, Tanya Smalley.
Miss Dix and Miss Smalley went out in Wisbech on July 25 and were chatting to a male when Thrower approached them drunk.
After arguing with Miss Dix and the male, the two females walked away as they knew there would be trouble, but Thrower caught up with them and attacked Miss Dix, leaving her with a bleeding nose, scratches made by a nail and a red line around her neck.
- 1 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 4 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 5 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 6 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 7 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 8 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
Anita Waterman, defending, said: "Mrs Thrower has had, on occasions, a problem with alcohol abuse.
"She cannot remember parts of the incident. She certainly remembers that after the event she got in a fight with one of the girls but she does not recall scratching or punching Kimberly Dix."
Magistrates' chairman, Peter Waterfield, told Thrower that even though she now had a more stable lifestyle, her actions were reckless. She was placed on unconditional bail until October 25, for preparation of a pre-sentence report.