Assault breaches conditions
KATRINA Thrower breached a conditional discharge when she assaulted her flatmate Kimberly Dix on July 25. Thrower, of Surprise Cottage, Chase Road, Wisbech, was handed a 12-month conditional discharge in June after an assault not to dissimilar to the one
KATRINA Thrower breached a conditional discharge when she assaulted her flatmate
Kimberly Dix on July 25.
Thrower, of Surprise Cottage, Chase Road, Wisbech, was handed a 12-month conditional discharge in June after an assault not to dissimilar to the one committed on Miss Dix.
Fenland Magistrates heard how Thrower had shared a flat with Miss Dix, along with another female, Tanya Smalley.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Dix and Miss Smalley went out in Wisbech on July 25 and were chatting to a male when Thrower approached them drunk.
After arguing with Miss Dix and the male, the two females walked away as they knew there would be trouble, but Thrower caught up with them and attacked Miss Dix, leaving her with a bleeding nose, scratches made by a nail and a red line around her neck.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
Anita Waterman, defending, said: "Mrs Thrower has had, on occasions, a problem with alcohol abuse.
"She cannot remember parts of the incident. She certainly remembers that after the event she got in a fight with one of the girls but she does not recall scratching or punching Kimberly Dix."
Magistrates' chairman, Peter Waterfield, told Thrower that even though she now had a more stable lifestyle, her actions were reckless. She was placed on unconditional bail until October 25, for preparation of a pre-sentence report.