Arsonists set van on fire at night in Gorefield
- Credit: Archant
A van was deliberately set alight in Gorefield last night.
Firefighters arrived at the scene on Churchill Road at around 10.30pm to find the vehicle “well alight”.
One crew from the Wisbech fire station was called to the incident on March 21.
A spokesman for Cambs Fire said: “Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, before returning to their stations by 12am.
“The cause of the fire was deliberate.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 5 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 6 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 7 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 8 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 9 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 10 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant