Are you a cake maker, pianist or otherwise talented person? Peckover House needs you!
- Credit: Archant
Peckover House is on the look out for volunteers ahead of their new season, which starts later this month.
“Are there any pianists, cake makers or otherwise talented folk out there who’d like to join the happy team of volunteers at the National Trust’s Peckover House?” ask organisers.
“The new season starts on Saturday February 27 and a few more people are needed to add to the large group of volunteers working in the house and garden. “Among the personnel needed are cake makers, garden stewards, room stewards, raffle ticket sellers, plant trolley volunteers and pianists.”
Property secretary Paula Arnold said: “We are a happy group at Peckover and enjoy a good working atmosphere in our beautiful historical house.
“Greeting visitors and helping in the house and garden can be both interesting and fulfilling, and so that we can all get together and meet new people, there are regular social events for volunteers throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
“Whatever your talents, if you think you can help and have a few hours a week to spare, Peckover would love to hear from you,” she added.
For more information call Paula Arnold on 01945 583 463.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 10 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’