Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- Credit: Arbuckles
A popular restaurant chain, which has eateries in Ely and Downham Market, has built bright pink ‘special selfie areas’ ahead of its reopening in May.
Arbuckles will be reopening its doors to customers on Monday, May 17 and has launched their new attraction, perfect for Instagram lovers, just in time.
“Our online bookings are filling up fast,” said a spokesperson. “Don't forget you can also book for our fantastic 'Secret Garden' area too.
“We've also been busy getting these special 'selfie' areas ready for you when we open on May 17.
“Our fantastic Arbuckles Phone Box and Love Heart Seat are perfect to capture those special pics when you come back to visit us.”
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant has been forced shut due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and its Downham Market site has undergone repairs following flood damage last year.
“Can't wait to see your pics on social media,” added the spokesperson.
To book a table in advanced, visit: www.arbuckles.biz
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online