Angles Theatre’s Youth RATz group to perform ‘Peter Pan: A Musical Adventure’ in April
- Credit: Archant
The Angles Theatre’s Youth RATz group are busy rehearsing for their production of ‘Peter Pan: A Musical Adventure’.
The show will feature a cast of 48 children, and two adults playing Hook and the Storyteller - with a surprising revelation at the end.
Kiera Samways, who will play Peter Pan, is working hard to challenge the famous Peter Pan version with Kathy Rigby.
With permission from Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, the music is by George Stiles, lyrics by Anthony Drewe, book by Willis Hall.
“Close your eyes and imagine, close them even tighter and imagine you have taken off on a magical trip to Never Land - where you never grow old,” say the group.
You may also want to watch:
“J.M. Barrie’s timeless tale of the boy who refused to grow up is reborn as a spectacular musical... this production will entertainingly magic you away.”
The show is at the Angles Theatre from Tuesday 11 to Saturday 15 April.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
Tickets; £10 in advance, are available by calling 01945 474447 or via www.anglestheatre.co.uk