Musician and worship leader Andrew Robinson to perform free concert in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter Andrew Robinson will perform a free concert in Wisbech as part of After Hours Live on Friday March 1.
The musician and worship leader is described as having a heart to lead people into the presence of God, where they can experience the power of the Holy Spirit and be equipped and released to live wholeheartedly for Christ.
Andrew is passionate about writing songs that are grounded in biblical truth and inspire worshippers to pursue a deeper and more intimate relationship with God.
At the end of 2016 Andrew received fresh inspiration to write new songs and after a prolific spell of crafting new songs, he released an EP, ‘Where The Light Shines’, which is an acoustic recording of songs that give a glimpse into his journey of faith over the last few years.
“There is so much darkness in the world but the songs on this EP point the listener back to the only hope of true light in the darkness, Jesus Christ,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The doors of Octavia’s Café open at 7pm.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan