Musician and worship leader Andrew Robinson to perform free concert in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Singer-songwriter Andrew Robinson will perform a free concert in Wisbech as part of After Hours Live on Friday March 1.
The musician and worship leader is described as having a heart to lead people into the presence of God, where they can experience the power of the Holy Spirit and be equipped and released to live wholeheartedly for Christ.
Andrew is passionate about writing songs that are grounded in biblical truth and inspire worshippers to pursue a deeper and more intimate relationship with God.
At the end of 2016 Andrew received fresh inspiration to write new songs and after a prolific spell of crafting new songs, he released an EP, ‘Where The Light Shines’, which is an acoustic recording of songs that give a glimpse into his journey of faith over the last few years.
“There is so much darkness in the world but the songs on this EP point the listener back to the only hope of true light in the darkness, Jesus Christ,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The doors of Octavia’s Café open at 7pm.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running