An urn among items stolen from Fenland home during a burglary this week
AN urn was among items stolen in a raid on a Fenland home this week. Norfolk police are appealing for information in relation to the burglary at Wanton Lane, Terrington St Clement. The incident occurred between 9:20pm on Tuesday 27 October and 6:25am on
AN urn was among items stolen in a raid on a Fenland home this week.
Norfolk police are appealing for information in relation to the burglary at Wanton Lane, Terrington St Clement.
The incident occurred between 9:20pm on Tuesday 27 October and 6:25am on Wednesday 28 October 2009.
The offender(s) forced entry to the property and stole items of jewellery, tools, clothing and confectionery.
Items of sentimental value including a dark blue cardboard container containing an urn, a gold metal men's analogue wristwatch with a sun and moon design on its face, a gold chunky interlocking "harem" style ring, two gold neck chains and personal documents were also stolen.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed any suspicious persons or vehicles in the area between the times stated or from anyone with information in relation to the offender(s) or the items of property stolen.
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 6 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 7 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 8 OPINION: Jettison inertia and save money
- 9 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 10 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
Contact DC Jon Duncan at King's Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111