An urn among items stolen from Fenland home during a burglary this week
AN urn was among items stolen in a raid on a Fenland home this week. Norfolk police are appealing for information in relation to the burglary at Wanton Lane, Terrington St Clement. The incident occurred between 9:20pm on Tuesday 27 October and 6:25am on
AN urn was among items stolen in a raid on a Fenland home this week.
Norfolk police are appealing for information in relation to the burglary at Wanton Lane, Terrington St Clement.
The incident occurred between 9:20pm on Tuesday 27 October and 6:25am on Wednesday 28 October 2009.
The offender(s) forced entry to the property and stole items of jewellery, tools, clothing and confectionery.
You may also want to watch:
Items of sentimental value including a dark blue cardboard container containing an urn, a gold metal men's analogue wristwatch with a sun and moon design on its face, a gold chunky interlocking "harem" style ring, two gold neck chains and personal documents were also stolen.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed any suspicious persons or vehicles in the area between the times stated or from anyone with information in relation to the offender(s) or the items of property stolen.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 5 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
Contact DC Jon Duncan at King's Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111