An urn among items stolen from Fenland home during a burglary this week
AN urn was among items stolen in a raid on a Fenland home this week. Norfolk police are appealing for information in relation to the burglary at Wanton Lane, Terrington St Clement. The incident occurred between 9:20pm on Tuesday 27 October and 6:25am on
AN urn was among items stolen in a raid on a Fenland home this week.
Norfolk police are appealing for information in relation to the burglary at Wanton Lane, Terrington St Clement.
The incident occurred between 9:20pm on Tuesday 27 October and 6:25am on Wednesday 28 October 2009.
The offender(s) forced entry to the property and stole items of jewellery, tools, clothing and confectionery.
You may also want to watch:
Items of sentimental value including a dark blue cardboard container containing an urn, a gold metal men's analogue wristwatch with a sun and moon design on its face, a gold chunky interlocking "harem" style ring, two gold neck chains and personal documents were also stolen.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed any suspicious persons or vehicles in the area between the times stated or from anyone with information in relation to the offender(s) or the items of property stolen.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
Contact DC Jon Duncan at King's Lynn CID on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111